[Ansteorra] Oops... WAS: Re: KWAR Pub Crawl

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Wed Oct 6 12:22:20 PDT 2004

Oops...

Please disregard my original message below. If you want to be a part of the
pub crawl, show up at the Omni, ballroom F by 8:00pm on Saturday and be
prepared to self organize. There will be some drivers with vans and,
hopefully, there will be others willing to provide rides as well. It will
be on a catch as catch can basis.

Sean will direct the progress but is no responsible for finding rides for
anyone. Please leave him in peace. Any miscommunication here is entirely
my fault.

Of course, if you miss the pub crawl there is always the party in the
Omni...

Dore