[Ansteorra] Namron Pics

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Oct 14 11:57:55 PDT 2004

Aye I got a few dont know who all is in them though. I will be posting them
when I get them back from the developer.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.