[Ansteorra] Argent pictures

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 15:35:00 PDT 2004

We paid for ours at Red Tape.  That was 3 months ago.  I'm not sure how long it was suppose to take either.

Diane Maynard <camelothorse at earthlink.net> wrote:
Has anyone gotten their disk of pictures that we purchased at Argent or,
have any idea when we could expect to receive them ? I remember being told
that it was going to take longer than originally expected because of the
volume of pictures they took but, do not remember the time line projected.
Update information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Lady Gwenhavre Cordelia Maynard / Diane Maynard