[Ansteorra] Paying for events with Credit Cards

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Oct 18 15:56:44 PDT 2004

In truth, I had been asked to do that very thing a while back and have
simply drug my heels. My apologies. Hopefully I will have a new icon for
ACCEPS in the next 24 hours.

In the service of kingdom & crown, I remain,
Armand Dragonetti
Virtual Scribe for the Kingdom Calendar Deputy Seneschal, Mistress Gwyneth
Blackrose
http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/seneschal/calendar/unofficial.html