[Ansteorra] Where is ansteorra?

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Oct 18 17:52:47 PDT 2004

They announced Maintenance about a month ago for today. They prewarned us it
would be down.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.