[Ansteorra] season pass

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 20:56:58 PDT 2004

okay, dum question time.  What is meant by "B&B's".

Ameline Dubois <ameline at generich.com> wrote:There has been one season pass given to the winner of the largess
competition at 25th year. Terrance of the Sykes from Loch Rue won. All B&B's
donated a pass to their events to the winner. He has a pass port book that
he shows at gate and he gets it signed. I would love to see this competition
happen again.
Ameline DuBois
Lady Elfsea