[Ansteorra] Born on the List Field

Brian & Pam Martin twinoak at cox-internet.com
Wed Oct 20 05:46:46 PDT 2004

No, the bit about the song being written in runic is embroidery to the tale
and isn't true. Also, the groups of knights that questioned Ivar's knowledge
of fealty were Calontir knights, not Ansteorrans, lest folks think that
members of our circle would have questioned Ivar about such knowledge.

Pendaran