[Ansteorra] The Rebirth of Torre

Suren-unegen (Majestic Fox) commander at mongounegen.com
Fri Oct 22 10:03:21 PDT 2004

Greetings to the populace of Ansteorra,

I would like to first think all of those that have been supporting me in
my efforts to get Torre running again. I would also like to thank the
Barony of Loch Soilleir for their support in this matter as well. At
this time I would like to request that any person living in the areas
around Torre that would like to help please contact me. To the best of
my knowledge Torre encompassed part of Matagorda County and most of
Brazoria County Texas. If anyone has a clear understanding of where the
borders of Torre were established I please let me know.  Any help will
be welcome.

--
In Service to the Dream
Suren-unegen