[Ansteorra] Price of Gas and Travel in the Kingdom

Melissa Baxter-Kosub mbaxter66 at satx.rr.com
Mon Oct 25 15:42:16 PDT 2004

A friend and I discussed this exact subject this weekend while driving
the five hours from Bjornsborg to the BoD meeting.  If I have to travel
by myself, the cost of gas is prohibitive.  If I can travel in a group
and share the fuel expense, it's not so bad.  I think I will continue
trying to attend as many out of area events as my schedule will allow,
but I will be doing it as part of a group.  I actually like this better
because it presents a chance for more socializing.  I will still be
attending the same amount of local functions as before.

Branwen le Baxtere
Seneschal, Bjornsborg