[Ansteorra] Price of Gas and Travel in the Kingdom

Paul E. Kiefer, Jr. rapierman at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 14:53:02 PDT 2004

--- Burke McCrory <bmccrory at oktax.state.ok.us> wrote:

> So here is the question,  With the price of gas at an all time high
> (on
> average) and no change in sight (except possible increases) how has
> this
> affected your travel plans?

It means that I have to be extra careful concerning lodging and
supplies, but it hasn't changed my travelling habits that much as yet.
When I run into periods where I'm attending events back-to-back, then
I'll probably be concerned.

> Do you attend as many local meetings as you have in past?

Yes.  This has not changed.

> Will you be attending more or less events in the coming months than
> in the
> past?

I can't really say for sure.

> Will you be attending out of Kingdom events (such as Pensic and Gulf
> Wars)?

I don't know if I'll ever get the chance to, and my financial situation
is definitely a major concern.  Time from work is another factor.

Lord Johann Kiefer Haydon (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)