[Ansteorra] Price of Gas and Travel in the Kingdom

estarkey estarkey at camalott.com
Mon Oct 25 19:55:57 PDT 2004

So here is the question,  With the price of gas at an all time high (on
> average) and no change in sight (except possible increases) how has this
> affected your travel plans?

doesn't effect my plans.  and i expect the gas prices to reduce once the
triple hurricane damage to the gulf of mexico wells gets fixed and they get
back into production.
 Do you attend as many local meetings as you have in past?
 yes.  hasn't changed.  most of my local meetings are a 60 mile round trip.
> Will you be attending more or less events in the coming months than in the
> past?
 same ones that i usually attend.
> Will you be attending out of Kingdom events (such as Pensic and Gulf
Wars)?
 wouldn't miss GW<BG>

HL AmaRyah