[Ansteorra] Re: [Ansteorra-announce] re:DFT banner stand competition

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Oct 26 21:38:00 PDT 2004

Janie of DFT said:
> A question was posed to me concerning the banner stand competiton at
> DFT Yule( Dec. 4th).
>
> question:   Should the banner stand be period?
>
> answer:      Period is always a plus. However since this is the first
> time we are holding this competition, and the fact that we would like
> as many entries as possible anything goes. If someone were to put in
> the time to research and document a banner stand that is period the
> judges will take that into consideration. Hard work always pays off.
> (This is a promise)

Interesting question. I'm not sure if you are talking about banner
stands which are free-standing or attached to a wall or just what. But
if someone does the research about this and finds out that they are
period and some details about this, please consider writing up an
article on this.

I'd love to have such an article for the Florilegium.

Of course if you've written any other interesting articles, I'd love to
consider them as well. The writer retains the copyright and it can be
published elsewhere as well.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas