[Ansteorra] Photo CD's from AAA

John jmcvmc at excite.com
Wed Oct 27 16:45:49 PDT 2004

Last night at the Wiesenfeuer officers meeting, a few of us were asking if anyone had received thier CD's yet from the merchant at AAA in Texas. Since no one had, I thought I would post this to the list to see if anyone else had received thiers yet. On another note, the e-mail address for the Wiesenfeuer Yule Feast reservationist was wrong, there should have been an underscore in it. The following address is correct.thunderbella_arrabella at yahoo.com
Hope to see many of you there.

In Service
Wiesenfeuer Boffer Marshal:
Head Cook for The Flamin Weazel Tavern;