[Ansteorra] Missing Hammered Dulcimer

Myrtle of the Lost and Missing myrtle at midnightoile.com
Wed Sep 1 13:58:39 PDT 2004

Greetings All.

Sometime late Thursday or Friday, my home was burglarized.  Many
things were taken, tools, jewelry, my laptop, my daughter's
collectable Barbies and among the musical instruments, my hammered
dulcimer.

I'm sure the thieves will pawn or discard the dulcimer.  If you would
not mind, please keep an eye out for it.

It is full-sized, light wood with tree cut-outs in the soundholes.
It has a large, heavy wooden case.  It was custom made for me and I
doubt you would see another like it.  Should you see it please email
me the details.

Thank you for the help.

Myrtle