[Ansteorra] KWAR

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Mon Sep 20 15:36:56 PDT 2004

I would like to take a moment to congratulate Don Edward Mercer on
overcoming a fantastic field of fighters and becoming Her Majesty's
Champion yesterday. I did my best to assure that he wouldn't, as did
several other very talented fighters, and he bested us all to go
undefeated on the day.  For fourteen years I've dreamed about attaining
the final round of the queen's champion list.  It was everything I'd
expected and more. Though one would expect such a loss to leave a
bitter taste in one's mouth, from the moment I acknowledged my defeat,
I was pleased to see that Her Majesty has such a fine and honorable
champion. Well done, Brother.

Athough there were other great deeds done an honors bestowed, I will
allow others to tell relay them. ( Aside from my cadet, Amerlot
Lissette de Blammont getting and AOA!)

Iago
WSA
(and proud of his cadet!)