[Ansteorra] News from Gothic! Knightings, Centurions, Optios oh my!

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Mon Sep 6 16:48:34 PDT 2004

In a message dated 9/6/2004 6:36:18 PM Central Standard Time,
gwynethb63 at yahoo.com writes:

Once  more, Lord Michael went above and beyond the call of duty in helping
our kids  find a place and a purpose in the Society.
I know my son won the youngest  division, but I am at a loss about the  rest.
gwyneth

I also know that we now have Lord Caius who received his AOA not to mention
won his age division. I have yet to hear about anyone eles.

Remember there will be a youth list at Elfsea Defender.

In Service to  the Children
In remembering our past we must look to our future.
Lady  Maili Donnel MacGregor
Deputy Earl Marshal - Youth Combat
_Youth Combat of Ansteorra_ (http://youthcombat.ansteorra.org/)