[Ansteorra] OT: Coronation CDs

David A. Salyer alexravenshaw at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 10 15:25:53 PDT 2004

Greetings everyone...

We're currently still working on getting the CD's to a point that we
can produce them in such a manor that they will be usable. There we
over 1800 photos taken at The Argent Anniversary and that ended up
being over 3 gigabytes worth of data. So... as you can imagine, there
had to be a lot of sorting through and looking at to get everything to
fit, and again, be something you could use. We're *very* close to
having these ready right now. We're doing some further testing and
conferring, and I expect to have these ready sometime in the next week.
I apologize as most, if not all the delay has been upon me. Too many
things all happening at once has taken my attention away from this
project. In the end, however, I believe it will be well worth the wait
once these start going out. There's an incredible wealth of images to
look through and remember back to.
I'll post further details as I get them.

Thanks
~Alex Ravenshaw