[Ansteorra] Duncan & Larissa

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 13 11:23:12 PDT 2004

Greetings and Salutations!!

We wanted to send a quick note out to everyone to let you know that we
recevied good news, and will be staying in our homeland of Ansteorra.

We were rather certain of our departure this year, but circumstances changed
quite happily for us to be able to remain here.

Also, I wanted to personally thank all of those who have been so caring and
helpful to me during my seclusion.  A couple surgeries and a long rest
later, and the doctors have told me I am all clear to run around and play
again, and in truth have not felt this good or with this much energy in
years.

We are looking forward to coming out to play again with much enthusiasm, and
hope to see everyone at Elfsea.

In joy and service.

Larissa