[Ansteorra] In Memory (Cad Pictures)

Hroowyna Standohtor ladyhroowyna at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 09:13:14 PDT 2004

Greeting SCA Friends,

For those of you who were not able to attend Baron Cads Birthday in July, I have open one of my files so others might view the wonderful time we spent celebrating with him.   http://briefcase.yahoo.com/ladyhroowyna

There are also recent pictures I had found and cropped from a Previous "Shire of Mendersham" event".   Theses are some of my favorites.....

I want to encourage others to share their photos if you have them, for Family, Friends and others who might want to know this great person who we all came to love and admire.

Thank you,
Lady Hroowyna