[Ansteorra] Re: Visiting the Homeland

Aaronswiftrunner at aol.com Aaronswiftrunner at aol.com
Tue Sep 14 18:03:30 PDT 2004

In a message dated 9/14/2004 4:31:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
elanghans at khou.com writes:
Greetings Ansteorra.

Yes your Kingdom Seneschal is a slacker.

>From Thursday Sept 16 to Sunday Sept 26 I can be found deep in Bavaria on
vacation raising a bratwurst and a stein to your health and well-being.

If there are any issues that arise that can not wait until I return please
contact my ER Deputy Duchess Julia at patrickandjulia at aol.com

Her full contact info is also in the back of the Black Star.

Modius
Kingdom Seneschal
I would like Ansteorra to note that your Society Seneschal is awake at the
switch, has noted Master Modius slacking, and hereby fines him one case of
Bavarian Bevvies.  Payable in october would be find.  If he needs encouraging--I'll
share with any who report in having 'focused' him on the task.

AFS