[Ansteorra] New Kingdom Youth Rapier Marshal

j_smallw at sfasu.edu j_smallw at sfasu.edu
Wed Sep 15 05:43:43 PDT 2004

I would like to take this time to say thanks to Simone for all her efforts and
hard work over the past two years.  As my father-in-law used to say, "Ya done
good!"

I would like also to thank all the applicants for the position.  Making a
decision was difficult because all the applicants were well qualified and
appeared eager to serve in the office.  This bodes well for the future of the
program.

Ansgar
KRM