[Ansteorra] Another piece of sad news

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 22:07:51 PDT 2004

I am so sorry to hear of this great loss.  I am not sure I know Baroness Nyssa, I might on sight, but please send my family's reguards to her.
Lady Elizabeth Blackthorne
HL Marrianna la Faye
Lord Stephen Blackthorne

Maleah <baroness_maleah at cox.net> wrote:
For those of you who have not heard, Baroness Nyssa's mother was killed in
an automobile accident yesterday along with two other members of her family.
I spoke to her a few minutes ago and she is understandably very shaken. She
is here in Oklahoma with her stepfather and other family. The funeral is
Friday. At this time I have no other details. Please add her to your
prayers.

May these troubles pass quickly from our shores,
Maleah
Baroness of Namron

No matter what others say or think of me I was called a Lady by the King...What was He thinking?