[Ansteorra] Volunteers needed for Gate at KWAR

Sunny Medlock sunnyday78723 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 17:10:30 PDT 2004

Greetings to all members of our fair Kingdom,

When you go to an event and have to check in at gate, would you rather
stand in short lines that move quickly with friendly staff members helping
you, or would you rather stand in long, slow lines with frazzled staff
members who are on the verge of nervous breakdowns?

What?  You like short lines with happy people?  Well you can help!  If you
have a couple of hours to spare, and are a paid member of the SCA, you can
help us achieve our goal of having our KWAR gate staffed with plenty of
happy people who are willing to help get everyone checked in quickly.
Staff members will be compensated with chocolate and maybe even some other
goodies.

And besides, what better way to meet lots of people and put all those
names you hear in legends to some real faces?

Please contact the gate mistress, Elisabetta Morosini at
gate at kwar.swordworks.org if you would like to share your time and work at
the gate.

In humble service,
Elisabetta Morosini