[Ansteorra] OT: Coronation CDs

Phocas of Bordermarch phocas at anderson-studio.com
Fri Sep 10 15:59:40 PDT 2004

Warm Greeting unto all,
   I've just finished putting up my pictures from AAA.  I've divided them up
into sections:
                     Fireworks
                     Other Outside activities
                     Archery
                     Coronation
                     Friday Court
                     Saturday Court
                     Equestrian
                     Great Hall Activities- A&S, Classes.....

These are linked off my index page at:
www.anderson-studio.com/SCA

Also, as Bordermarch is deep into getting ready for Autumn Melees,
( new website coming SOON) I've put some images to help people with Siege
Engines and battle plans.  Part of the Scenario that the autocrat- Lord
Caleb has come up with includes having to go thru the Ravine to attack the
new Sally Port.  Oh, this is going to be FUN!

Views of  Border Keep Castle:
 www.anderson-studio.com/SCA/CastleViews/default.htm

Take a walk through the Ravine:
 www.anderson-studio.com/SCA/RavineWalk/default.htm

Alex, if there is anything I can do to help, let me know.  I know that many
images is quite an undertaking.

In Service to Our Kingdom,
   Barony Bordermarch and the Dream!
Lord Phocas of Bordermarch    (mka:Cameron)