[Ansteorra] Middle Eastern Dancers and Musicians

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 16 06:18:14 PDT 2004

For those of us with lengthy time in the SCA, who have had great love of
middle eastern dance and drumming especially, I was recently in contact with
Mistress Susan the Midwife, who made legendary drums and ceramics that are
still treasured by those of us lucky enough to have one.

She has started making drums again, and I have her website here
www.kilnworksstudio.com
her drums are by far the finest I have ever seen, and I wanted to share this
with you!  I am also hoping to lure her to Ansteorra from where she now
resides in the East ( she lived in the Outlands and was Baroness of Albaron
for many years).

She does custom work, as well as SCA merchanting upon occaision.

Hugs all.

Larissa