[Ansteorra] news from the North

Elric Dracwin dracwin at coxinet.net
Mon Sep 20 03:47:26 PDT 2004

Congratulations to Northkeep's Shea, newest Mooneschadowe Insegnante, and
Don Hawkins, winner of the most fights, for their performance on the rapier
field. A huge VIVAT to those intrepid Calons who braved travel and their own
kingdom to come and compete in an Ansteorran _rapier_ tournament! Reports
have it that they did an outstanding job with one, Gaston, making it to the
fifth round undefeated. I wish I could have attended but was grounded by my
lady due to my illness.

Don Elric Dracwin