[Ansteorra] Moondragon Massage at Elfsea Defender

Anne Juliane.Rose at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 16:01:25 PDT 2004

Oh my ... I am SO sorry I will not be at Elfsea!  But, our first work
party for the Shire's forthcoming event is this weekend.  HOWEVER --
since I am autocratting this event, let me issue a special invite to
you to come to our event, Ice Axe, 18-20 February 2005, in the Shire
of Middleford.  I can assure that I, at least, will be in sore need of
your services!  :)

Anne