[Ansteorra] Lost at Defender/Waterbearing

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 18:25:41 PDT 2004

If anyone found my wooden goblet at Defender, I would love
to have it back. It was last seen on the waterbearing
table. It was one of those pretty wooden goblets from
RenFair, reddish-purple colored with two tassels on the
stem. Thanks, Giovanna   And thanks to all of the fighters
who let my awesome waterbearers pester you to death about
drinking on the hottest day of the year. Not one fighter
went down on my watch and I am very proud of all involved!