[Ansteorra] ISO Miguel Sebastian de Oporto

R. BONNER mythus at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 23 09:11:28 PDT 2004

You sent me two wonderful Emails one regarding The Silver Fox Squadron and me Majestic Fox the other contained a song that was magnificent. We had a hacker invaded us and we lost all of our data including your beyond belief praise which meant allot to me and the people that helped me earn that praise.  If there is any way that you could find in your hart to resend those two Emails I would be greatly honored.

Thank you,

Majestic Fox (Suren-Unegen)

The Silver Fox Squadron http://www.mongounegen.com

Commanding

P.S. If you think Gulf Wars XIII was fun just wait until you see what I have in store for the Trimarians during Gulf Wars XIV.

When God created the horse he said to the magnificent creature: I have made thee as no other. All the treasures of the earth lie between thy eyes. Thou shalt carry my friends upon thy back. Thy saddle shall be the seat of prayers to me. And thou fly without wings, and conquer without any sword. --The Koran