[Ansteorra] ISO Miguel Sebastian de Oporto

CLEEKS at prodigy.net CLEEKS at prodigy.net
Thu Sep 23 10:16:05 PDT 2004

--- Original Message ---
From: "R. BONNER" <mythus at sbcglobal.net>
To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra] ISO Miguel Sebastian de Oporto

>You sent me two wonderful Emails one regarding The
Silver Fox Squadron and me Majestic Fox the other
contained a song that was magnificent. We had a hacker
invaded us and we lost all of our data including your
beyond belief praise which meant allot to me and the
people that helped me earn that praise.  If there is
any way that you could find in your hart to resend
those two Emails I would be greatly honored.

>Thank you,
>
>Majestic Fox (Suren-Unegen)
>
>The Silver Fox Squadron http://www.mongounegen.com
>
>Commanding
>

>P.S. If you think Gulf Wars XIII was fun just wait
until you see what I have in store for the Trimarians
during Gulf Wars XIV.

>When God created the horse he said to the magnificent
creature: I have made thee as no other. All the
treasures of the earth lie between thy eyes. Thou
shalt carry my friends upon thy back. Thy saddle shall
be the seat of prayers to me. And thou fly without
wings, and conquer without any sword. --The Koran