[Ansteorra] Trebuchet shot question

Centurion Evets von Drachenklaue LordEvets at austin.rr.com
Mon Sep 27 08:32:04 PDT 2004

Greetings,

You can find all the rules for siege equipment at:
http://siege.ansteorra.org/

Here's the basics:

If your trebuchet is considered small you only need to (yellow) duct tape a
single tennis and label it with your name/household/kingdom.

If your trebuchet is considered a large engine, (yellow) duct tape 4 tennis
balls together in a pyramid shape. 3 on bottom, 1 on top. Label it with your
name/household/kingdom. All ammo must be 1 pound or lighter.

This is the easiest way to make ammo, but you may use other items such as
foam or cloth etc. See full rules for a list.

--Centurion Evets