[Ansteorra] Marshalate Changes

j_smallw at sfasu.edu j_smallw at sfasu.edu
Tue Sep 28 13:10:13 PDT 2004

Quoting Paul DeLisle <ferret at hot.rr.com>:

> May I ask for a clarification, Your Grace (or Master Ansgar, either one):
> Rapier Combat (in particular) will not, or *might* not... be affected by
> this?
> (and if it *might*, when may we expect the change to occur?)
>
> In Service, I remain
> Alden Pharamond
> Tempio, Ansteorra

All fighters are going to have to be reauthorized using the new cards.
Including rapier.

The new cards will necessitate a change in how authorizing rapier marshals are
handled and I will be getting with the regionals and the other authorizing
marshals soon to lay out what changes we are going to make.  I do not
anticipate any major issues.

Ansgar
KRM