[Ansteorra] Austin Celtic Festival demo

Anne de Bicester annedebicester at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 30 08:57:52 PDT 2004

Once again, we will be hosting a demonstration at the annual Austin Celtic
Festival on November 6 & 7, 2004.  You can check out the website for more
information:  http://www.austincelts.org/festival/

We are in need of additional volunteers for the following:

        Adult Light & Heavy Fighters
        Youth Light & Heavy Fighters
        Marshaling, Waterbearing & Chirurgeon
        Siege Weapon displays
        Willing targets for "Shoot a Squire" activities
        Teachers & assistants for How to be a Page & Lady in Waiting classes
        A&S displays
        Hospitalers for the Information booth
        Warm bodies to get things done

They are estimating three to five thousand people will attend this festival.
  This is a great way to gain positive exposure to the SCA and recruit
newcomers for our local groups.

I have to submit a list of volunteers in advance so we do not have to pay
the admission fee ($10)  so please contact me at annedebicester at hotmail.com
if you are interested in helping out.

In Service,
Lady Anne de Bicester