[Ansteorra] Renaissance Fresco class in Houston

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 11:48:59 PST 2005

This was forwarded to me, so thought I'd let other artisans know about it.
Sorry there is not an Ansteorran A&S only e-list (hum, perhaps a new idea).

Some of you artisans do beautiful work with icons, paintings and wall banners,
so thought you'd be interested in a related medium and an intriging class.
I was unable to locate a website about the class, but contact info is below.

Cheers, Hillary