[Ansteorra] Gulf War Photos

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sun Apr 3 21:12:42 PDT 2005

Thanks to Lord Finton of Chemin Noir, I have 50+ gorgeous photos of Gulf War posted. They can be found on the events page at http://zubeydah.northkeep.org .

[For Northkeep: There's a particularly nice shot of a couple of Northkeep's border guard found at: http://zubeydah.northkeep.org/events/gulf05/gw-18.jpg  If you look closely in several of the ravine battle shots, the Borderguard can be seen amidst the Ansteorran black and gold.]

in service,

Zubeydah

Post Script: I kind of tossed them up kinda quickly this evening, and didn't get a chance to finish identifying those few folks I recognize. If you have additional identification of individuals in the photos who are not in the Barony of Northkeep, I welcome your contact off list. - z.

Post-Post Script: by tomorrow evening, I _should_ have 40 photos posted from the wedding of Sieur Jean-Paul de Sens and Honorable Lady Gilyan of Mooneschadowe. Later in the week, I'll be posting some shots of the Namron MedFaire, and additional photos of a Northkeep demo that was held today.