[Ansteorra] Library at Steppes Warlord

Ciard49 at aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Mon Apr 11 06:25:05 PDT 2005

Greetings Good Gentles,

At Steppes Warlord (May 27-30, Canton) a Library will be gathered.

Please bring your books to share for the weekend. All subjects are welcome!
Children's books too!

At previous gatherings we have enjoyed HUNDREDS of books - some  very hard to
find.

Security will be tightly maintained and the books will never leave the
Library except back to the arms of their owners.

Please bring two copies of your booklist and make sure your name is inside
each of your books.

We plan to offer a copy machine, pencils and paper for note-taking,
Historical maps, Files with many SCA articles on garb, camping, A&S,  history, class
handouts, etc.

Come use the Library and enjoy the coolness in the Great Hall.

If you have any questions, please contact me

Yours in Service

HL Ciard O'Seachnasaigh
MOAS Barony of the Steppes