[Ansteorra] If it's shiny, it must be good....

William Willett & Robin Lindsey moiranliam at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 12 20:27:18 PDT 2005

Hello Ansteorra!

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction...

There is SOMEONE in the Known World who sells carved amber pendants.
Specifically, amber cabochons with various things - Roses, Laurels,
Pelicans - carved in to the back.  If you know how I can find this person
or persons, please contact me off-list.  I have done internet searches to
no avail, and I recall seeing Peers with such work, so I know it exists!
*grin*  Any help will be appreciated.

Lady Moira Lindsay
who is starting her Yuletide shopping early