[Ansteorra] If it's shiny, it must be good....

lady vara vara_sigurdsdottir at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 16:13:41 PDT 2005

Greetings.

I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for, but I think that Time
Traveling Traders are the people you may be talking about.
www.timetravelingtraders.com  Thier email address is
timetravelingtraders at hotmail.com.  I picked up thier business card when
I was a pennsic a couple of years ago.

Lady Vara