[Ansteorra] Re: calendar

Sandra Jakl kieralady2 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 09:30:31 PST 2005

Greetings!

I'm Clara von Ulm and I'm stepping up as the new
calendar secretary!

Please send all e-correspondence to me at
calendar at ansteorra.org.

One note: Please do not send documents via US mail to
me with signature required. That will require me to
get to a post office.  I work in a different city than
I live, so the only time I can usually get to the post
office is Saturday. Where am I on most Saturdays? At
events!! Your document will most likely get returned
to you by the post office before I get around to
taking time to go to the post office to get it. :D

I look forward to serving Ansteorra!

Regards,
HL Clara von Ulm
New Kingdom Calendar Deputy