[Ansteorra] In Search of Marshals for Steppes Warlord 32...

Kaneki no Ryuto Akimitsu sokkaiya23 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 13:14:05 PST 2005

To all warranted marshals in the affected areas:

I am in desparate need of marshals to fill out combat needs at Steppes Warlord
32, this year.  Those I have tried to contact have been quiet or my mail got
transfered to the junk, i.e. lost in the shuffle.  SO as of this moment, Friday
April 1st, I am in need of several marshals.

Rapier
Youth Rapier
Thrown Weapons

Also, my Stewardess is in need of several other positions.  They are just as
needed as the combat marshals, if not a bit more.  These positions are as
follows.

Children's Activities
Setup/Teardown

If you have any questions, my ears are open and so are my Stewardess'.  We
appreciate any response to this mail.

~~~
The Intern Autocrat for Steppes Warlord XXXII.
~~~

In service,
Joe Burdick "Jackal"
AKA - Kaneki no Ryuto Akimitsu