[Ansteorra] Coastal Invasion

Patty prand at swbell.net
Mon Apr 4 19:08:27 PDT 2005

Greetings,

The Shires of Stonebridge Keep and Seawinds would like to invite you to Coastal Invasion to be held on April 15th-17th at Live Oak Park in Ingleside (just down the road from Corpus Christi)  I apologize if no information has gone out about this event, nor ad in the Black Star but we had a little trouble securing a site.  I assure you it will go on as planned.

The event will include Chivalric Melees and a Rapier Tavern Brawl, Tavern for breakfast and lunch, Feast and celebration under the stars!

 More details and information will be forthcoming in the next couple of days.

Caitriona
Seneschal/Shire of Seawinds