[Ansteorra] Glaslyn Defender of the Flame April 15-17

brenda mchenry roana8 at msn.com
Wed Apr 13 03:02:06 PDT 2005

     Does your honor come from the strength of your arm or the strength
   of your heart? We seek strong heroes to defend our Canton. How many
   icemen can you withstand? Come enjoy our Hero's Tournament and see how
   many you can fight at once.
       The populace of Glaslyn wishes to invite all to attend their
   Defender of the Flame event to take place on April 15-17 at the First
   Monday campsite in Canton, Texas. Site opens Friday at 5:00 p.m. and
   closes Noon Sunday.
       Chivalric, Rapier, & Archery Defender of the Flame will fight for
   the title, in addition to the Keepers of the Flame to be chosen by the
   ladies of Glaslyn.

   Archery list begins at 9 AM

   Rapier list begins at 11 AM

   Chivalric list to start immediatelly after the Rapier list
       $8 for adults, $5 for childern ages 6-12 and children 5 years old
   and under are free with a family max of $24. A surcharge of $3 will be
   added for adult non-members. Checks to be made out to SCA, Inc/Canton
   of Glaslyn.
       Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may
   also attend with a 21 year or older adult with a signed and notarized
   Minor Event Waiver Form from the parents. Pets are allowed with proper
   papers. Site is wet in period containers. If you have any questions or
   have special needs, feel free to contact the event steward or
   co-steward.

                               Event Steward
                          Lord Alexander Marcellus
                            mka: Patrick Cullum
                         1616 W. California St. #9
                           Gainesville, TX 76240
                            Phone: 940-612-4209
                   Email: [1]cyril_marcellius at hotmail.com

   Your in Service
   Alys FitzStephen called Roana
   Seneschal Glaslyn

   [2]Get the NEW version of MSN Messenger - it's FREE!