[Ansteorra] Moondragon Massage at Stargate Baronial

Chris Zakes moondrgn at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 6 19:22:02 PDT 2005

Greetings Ansteorra,

Does your back hurt from spending too many hours hunched over a sewing
machine making your new outfit for the Baronial Investiture?

Are your shoulders stiff because of all the scrolls you've been working on?

Perhaps you strained something while loading up the waggons or decorating
the site?

Or maybe you just forgot to stretch out properly before fighting?

In any case, Moondragon Massage can help you relax, work out the kinks and
relieve those stiff muscles. I will be bringing the Moondragon Massage
booth to Stargate Baronial. I plan to open for business around 9:00 a.m.

Prices are: 15-minute chair massage, $15.00
30 minute half-body table massage, $25.00
1 hour full-body table massage, $50.00

	-Tivar Moondragon
Proprietor, Moondragon Massage