[Ansteorra] Coastal Invasion III Thank you

Patty prand at swbell.net
Mon Apr 18 20:30:02 PDT 2005

Coastal Invasion III, the event about nothing is now but a memory.  I
had a grand time.  The weather was great, the site was beautiful with
the wild flowers (we will forget about all those nasty worms) the company
of friends was awesome and it proved to be a very laid back and relaxing
event.  I thank Stonebridge Keep for hosting this event with us and
taking care of the feast.  It was most delicious thanks to feastocrats Zira
and Talan.  Thank you to the Herbal and Cooking guild for offering the
wonderful food for breakfast and lunch.

Thanks goes to (and I hope I don't forget someone)
Calena who hauled the trailer and picked up all the stuff along the way
that needed to get to site
Muirin, Calena and John who got the gate stuff together
Caitriona, Brianna, John, and Anna who ran gate
Owen, Jayme, Finn, Dan, Apollonia, Diego, Caitriona and Calena the set
up crew
Isabella, Paul, Phylis, Mairead, Angus and anyone else who helped
waterbear
Jayme and Mairead for keeping us safe by chirurgeoning
Diego who organized the Tavern Brawl
Apollonia, Rachel, Brianna, Anna, Caitriona, Calena and Finn who helped in the
tavern
Marguerite who provided the wonderful snack at the pavillion
Mairead, Zira, Angus, Owen, Brianna, Jayme, Dan, Apollonia, William the
Scot, Caitriona, Diego, Jesse who helped Seawinds with take down, clean
up and pack the trailer
To all the drummers, dancers and bards who entertained us Sat nite
around the fire--Huzzah

A special thanks to Don Tristan and HL Micheal of Gravesend for
traveling to our event to make sure our fighters got authorized.

And most especially to HE Katya, Baroness of Loch Sollier, for gracing
us with her beauty and charm.  We are most honored she came to hold
court for this event.

To those that received awards at this event--Vivat!
Brianna, Zira and Angus--Rising Stars
Owen--Sable Comet of Seawinds
Apollonia de Avena--Sable Thistle for cooking

And lastly, but most importantly, to all our friends who joined us at
this event, without you it would not have been any fun!

Vivat Seawinds!  Vivat Stonebridge Keep!  We make a great team!

Caitriona
Co-autocrat/Coastal Invasion III
Seneschal/Seawinds