[Ansteorra] Shoemaking at Kings College

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 21 10:53:03 PDT 2005

On the off chance that there will be anyone who's interested, I will
teaching a basic medieval shoemaking technology class (2 hours) at Kings
College, which I am hoping I can follow with a 4 hour more hands-on session.
  If people have projects that they've been working on, or specific
technical questions, this would be a good place to bring them.

Also, I've recently come across a small stash of second-hand modern lasts
that are relatively flat, which I will be bringing to the college, and would
really appreciate not having to cart back home.  While they are not accurate
to the middle ages, they may be useful to people who want some practice
using lasts, and aren't yet up to making their own.

Diarmaid O'Dunn (MKA Marc Carlson)