[Ansteorra] Question about an Ansteorran artisan

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 13:18:59 PDT 2005

Didn't someone else post asking this question months ago?
I'm just old and forgetful and don't want to respond again if I've already given my 2 cents.
Does anyone else remember giving their opinions to the Laurels in Truely's new home?
gwyneth

Christie Ward <val_org at hotmail.com> wrote:
Mistress Mortraeth Colwyn in Ealdormere, , has written me
asking for feedback from the Ansteorran Laurels on Lady Eleanor Fairchild
(mka Truly Carmichael). To get the best response, I'm forwarding this
question to the Ansteorra Laurels list.

Would those of you who know the lady and her arts contact Mistress Mortraeth
directly at the email address above and share your thoughts with her?

Many thanks!

::GUNNVOR::