[Ansteorra] SCA New Year's Eve Party - an Invitation

Darcy HLDarcy at HOT.rr.com
Tue Apr 26 21:38:29 PDT 2005

Not going to Quest for the Book of Days, Wasteland Defendor or Guardian of
the Tor?  Looking for something else to do?  Saturday, April 30, is the SCA
New Year's Eve and we're having a party at Burkhaven to celebrate.

At 4:00 pm we will be having a dance practice and mask making for those who
like to wear one.  This gives plenty of time to change for the party which
starts at 7:00 pm.

For directions to Burkhaven and more information go to the Burkhaven web
site posted below.

HL Darcy Evaline o Lasgwm

Colley's the cat and Keri's the collie.
An Odyssey of Learning.  Life is fun at Burkhaven.
See why at http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/