[Ansteorra] I wonder....

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 08:07:04 PDT 2005

Chris Zakes <moondrgn at earthlink.net> wrote:
Yes yes...I understand...just an attempt (obviously not a very good one however) at wit...

The other day they were both at both places and I really assumed the Ladies were staying home while the Men would go off to battle...

Doesn't matter...I'm staying home that weekend...LOL

gwyneth

I realize I'm being stodgy and logical here, but remember that "The Crown"
and "The Heirs" are actually two people, not just one. Presumably His/Her
Highness will be at one event, while Her/His Highness will be at the other.

(And just to quibble further, as of this morning (Apr 29th) the Kingdom
Calendar website says that the Crown will be in Gleann Abhann, and only
Their Highnesses will be doing the "two places at once" trick.)

-Tivar Moondragon
"When you're a Don, you can do these things."