[Ansteorra] Re: Ansteorra History Salon

Lady Einin Ciarnait little_dragon_0861 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 11:12:24 PDT 2005

What time? I have some projects up my sleeve for the kids...but would love to be able to attend. Can you give me an idea so I can schedule around it?
Einin

Trish Kvamme <ladyoftherose at hotmail.com> wrote:
The salon is at Steppes Artisan.

We have our own lovely palour upstairs from the event, in a quiet room with
air conditioning, comfy chairs and of course the tea :)

Larissa