[Ansteorra] Come Play ^_^

"Süren Ünegen (Majestic Fox)" commander at mongounegen.com
Mon Aug 8 10:31:24 PDT 2005

Unto my friends in the Houston and srounding Areas
Sain Baina uu,
I am planning on having an informal fighters gathering each week
starting after Gothic Wars. The plan is to rotate between parks in Lake
Jackson, Bay City, and Hanson Park in Sweeney. If you would like to come
out and play from time to time let me know so I can start to set up some
sort of a schedule. For some odd reason I cannot get subscribed to the
Loc’s mailing list with my current email if anyone can post this over to
the Loc’s list it would I would be very grateful. One a side note I
still do not have my armor which I ordered in December of 2004. I have
been patient up to this point however, if I do not have it in time for
Gothic Wars the Known World will know of this matter.

--
In Service to the Dream
Süren Ünegen